Assuming you've followed our four-step How to Apply for a Grant process, it's time to proceed to the Application Portal.*
- Registration: All first-time users must create an account prior to beginning the application process. Refer to the tutorial below for assistance.
- Application: Once an account has been created, the user can begin the grant application process.
The following resources may also be useful to you in establishing your account and moving forward with your application:
- Applicant Tutorial on Site Access & Account Creation, Applying for Funding, and Applicant Dashboard.
- Applicant Tutorial on Inviting Collaborators to Your Request. **This is a new feature introduced in 2022 that allows multiple applicants from an organization to work together on a single request.**
- Fax to file documentation on how to fax when logged into the portal.
- Helpful Documents
- Mini Grant Project Budget
- Mini Grant Final Report Budget
- Strategic Grant Project Budget
- Strategic Grant Multi-Year Project Budget (2 years)
- Strategic Grant Multi-Year Project Budget (3 years)
- Strategic Grant Final Report Budget
- Sample Logic Model
- Sample Letter of Inquiry
- Sample Grant Application
- Sample Mini-Grant Application
* Note, the Shineman Foundation utilizes the well-known, well-regarded third-party grantmaking application provider Foundant Technologies. Please rest assured, your account information and application will be handled via Foundant's easy-to-use platform with utmost attention to security, privacy, and professionalism.